7.21.2010

Bringing a Special Post Today: Cuties for a Cure :*)

Cuties for a Cure: Digi Stamp Set


Hello friends ~  This post will be long and with many, many pictures so I hope you have the chance to sit and read awhile :) 



I wanted to show you a VERY SPECIAL digi stamp set just released today by Deedee's Digis ~ it's called Cuties for a Cure.  This set contains 12 of the most adorable little digi inchies and yes, they are all 1"!  They are designed for mini cards or fitting into smaller punched out areas ~ I was feeling quite ambitious tonight and made all 12 :)  And the most generous and wonderous part of this lovely Cuties for a Cure set is the proceeds are being donated to charity: National Childhood Cancer Foundation ~ as stated here.  Such an amazing purchase for only $3.00 and for such a terrific cause :)

Sadly, cancer has touched the lives of many families.  In fact, my sweet dad lost his battle to cancer 4 years ago .... and his birthday would have been this Saturday  :(  It's been a tough week for me and I've been dreading this day approaching.  But to have a child going through the trials and tribulalations of cancer, there simply are no words for that pain and anguish.  Yet somehow the smallest gestures, like sending a little card and note in the mail to brighten their day, really can make a world of difference.



Since this was a big group, I hope this makes viewing a little easier :)




Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you get the chance to stop on over to Deedee's Digis and pick up a set of these charming inchies ~ 12 stamps for $3.00 - and proceeds are donated to NCCF. 



   Blessings to you,
   xoxoxo
~Kelly

Card deets:  CS is SU and GinaK, GP White:  Dsp - various {iow, too many to name ;)}
Deedee's Digis:  Cuties a Cure
Prismacolor markers, bling, CB, nesties, ribbons, tombo

22 comments:

  1. Good grief, woman! That mojo hit you hard!! These are absolutely adorable! I'm amazed at the detail and bling you managed to pack into a little 3x3 card, and 12 of them? You are Supah Woman!! Great cards, and a special reason to go buy some digis! Woohoo! Thanks so much for sharing, Kelly! They're all beautiful!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kelly these cards are fabulous. All of the images are adorable and like Lorie said, I too am amazed how much detail you put into a mini card. You are an incredible lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, these little cards are really amazing. Great mini images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are wonderful and very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, you have really done such an awesome job, to get all 12 done with such detail, hero, that's all I can say. I struggle getting through one. I loved sitting and looking at every picture, taking in that detail and the love you put into each card. I can't wait to purchase my set and knowing that they go to help fight cancer even better. Sorry to hear about your dad, that has to be tough, just know we are there for you and saying prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, Kel!
    I love these! Your set is spectacular! I am just going to have to pick up a set of digis and see what I can create. I love the idea of mini cards, especially with school starting up and DS needing presents....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, just had to show you off, I linked this post in my own today....hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are GREAT! I think you did a knock out job on them and you made it so easy looking to accomplish! Wonderful reason to use the set and wonderful examples!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7/21/2010

    Kelly! These are amazing! I love the little gift cards and these are just perfect: bright and fun and for an amazing cause. You definitely rocked them. Your dad would be proud.

    Hugs to you sweet friend!
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You beat me to it!Lol! Wow you are super fast! Can you rub elbows with me to get the lead out of my bottom and get some cards completed. These are just beautiful Kelly and I am so happy that you have shared with all of us. Love all that you have done with these. These make card making so easy don't they! I can't wait to work on mine this afternoon if it isn't so hot! Sorry to hear about your Dad! Praying for you sweetheart, that the pain is subsiding and that hurt will be filled with wonderful memories, and that overtime tears will be replaced with many smiles. Praying for you sweetie. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh kells, these are so stinkin' cute! And what a great cause too!

    ((((((hugs))))) darling!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7/21/2010

    Kelly, this is INCREDIBLE! Thank you, thank you, thank you for showcasing this set in such a wonderful, loving way! You made each one of your cards so darling, and I loved looking at each picture. I am so sorry about your dad, sweetie. I am praying for the Lord's comfort for you. BIG HUGS! Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly these are absolutely DARLING! TFS and I must say I may have to copy your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kel, what a touching post and a brilliant way to promote this cause and these stamps. You really did a fantastic job on ALL of these!!
    I agree with Miche, your dad would be very proud of you and how you continue to carry on his legacy of love. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Gonna have to go check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fantastic!!!!! You certainly did a beautiful job with all of these. Wow! I think your dad would have been proud, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun that you were able to take an image and some patterned paper and make such a variety of cards. How nice that they benefit a charity too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kelly, your cards are FAB...what little reasures to have on hand. I will be praying for you during these next few days with the loss of your Father. My dad, too, got some bad news from the DR today. However, we don't know the result of the lump yet. I am not going to borrow worry that does not need to be here just yet. Trusting God to see both of us through!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cute!! May just have to buy this set...being that it is for a good cause and all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are stunning, I LOVE everything about it!!!

    If you love challenges, you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what fantastic lil bunch of cards...all unique and each so fab! Love the funky colours you chose....such a great cause! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Kelly! What fantastic cards! How wonderful that the proceeds go to such a good cause as well.
    (I'm sorry to read about your dad.)

    ReplyDelete