2.17.2012

Share Kindness :)

Blessings and TGIF!  I'm so looking forward to the weekend ahead!  We are heading to the beach on Sunday after church and grateful to the kids having school off on Monday.  We need the break!  I see some sandcastles and surf and sun in my future :)  We are off to see "The Vow" and having a belated Valentine's celebration since it fell on a Tuesday and well, with 4 kids and the schedules they keep, that didn't work out so well :)  The cherry on top, of course, would be time in the crafting Cabana and catching up on my huge stack of books! :)

Here's a quick card I tossed together as a thank you :)  I needed to send a dear friend a thank you card and pulled this one together in about 15 minutes.  I grabbed a stack of Crate Paper and a stamp from OBD and this came together super quick.  I decorated the inside as well but didn't want to show that just yet since this just went in the mail ;)   I love, love layers and mixing and matching papers but more than that, I love a card that comes together quickly and as planned, lol! :)





Have a blessed weekend, enjoy your plans including rest if that's on the menu!

Big hugs,
Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

25 comments:

  1. Kelly your friend is just going to love this card, I know I do. The sentiment is gorgeous and I love the pretty and bright floral papers you have used. I hope you and your family have a lovely time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thank you card Kelly! Wish I could have some fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Great sentiment and love the flowered patterned paper too.
    Have fun at the beach!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful come coming from a beautiful person. I am sure the recipient will think so too!!

    I wish you peace this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh its lovely!!! she will be blessed...have a super fun day at the beach and here they are talking snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kelly! I love the flower paper and the ribbon across the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors in that paper1 I see a sneak peak at the inside and it looks lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kelly. Gorgeous colors and design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVELY!!! Where do you get such pretty DP? Those colors are so beautiful together. Love every inch of this beauty & the sentiment is really touching. Your friend will treasure this card for sure!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is gorgeous. Love your design, fabulous mix of papers and the sentiment is beautiful. Enjoy your day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I absolutely LOVE this card. It's sooooo lovely with that pretty DP and the wonderful sentiment.... the perfect combo! Your weekend line up sounds great.... enjoy the Valentine celebration. Let me know how The Vow turns out. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Your quick pulled together card looks as if you spent hours on it. Great job. Love the colors!

    Enjoy your beach day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Kelly. What a great sentiment stamp! Such pretty colors too. Enjoy your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that sentiment. I may to order that one. I love ODB stamps, but am trying to budget where I can buy one a month. There are so many I want.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is very pretty Kelly. I love the muted colours and I am sure that your friend will truly appreciate your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Great papers! Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful card. I love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers GF! I wish I could toss something this beautiful together in just a few minutes! Stunning my friend! Have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a really lovely card! The colors are so elegant. Sounds like you are finally getting some family time and sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely card and I like the decoration I can see peeking out from inside the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card and sentiment Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, Kelley, and another fabulous ODB sentiment to add to my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful card and it looks like it would have taken much longer to create! Love the different papers together! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed your beach time!

    ReplyDelete
  24. really nice. I like the mixture of paper and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete