7.23.2013

Happy Summer!


Sunny days are here!  What gorgeous skies I see outside after week(s!!) 
of rain and more rain - the sun is out, the kids are jumping in and out of the pool while I sit in my lounge chair nearby .... glorious!

Today a new Riley and Company Challenge begins ~ 
hostessed by me!
I'm thrilled to bring you this challenge this week and the theme I chose:
Summer!  For a bonus, we'd love for to use the color yellow somewhere on your card - easy peasy!

I inked up Hammock Riley, colored with prismacolor markers and used some papers that I had left over from recent card making.  In the inside, I added one of my favorite Riley stamps - "You can never have too much Happy!" 

Here's a peek:


We'd love for you to play along! To play, create a card using a Riley and Company images.  If you upload your card to a gallery, please use the keyword Riley1513.   To see what the rest of the DT created today, please check out their blogs for more yummy Riley and Company creations, and of course, link up your cards to the challenge blog!


Kelly Santi (you're here!)

Sending big hugs and hope your day is filled with sunshine and cheer! 
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


Card entered into: Stamping with a Dragon: On the Beach
 Tuesday Throwdown - Toes in the sand
C is for Challenge - Summer!
Inky Chicks:  Summer Colors

24 comments:

  1. i think hammock riley is one of my ultimate favorites... and you did wonderfully with him!! what a fun theme you chose!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the summer theme and the great papers and fun image. Certainly feels summery to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love your card! It is indeed beautiful!

    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly, this is so fun!! :) I love those papers and Riley looks so relaxed!! This is such a great challenge and I hope to play along! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley sure has the right idea! Love the papers,and the colors etc. The sentiment is just great too. I am off to check the other ladies work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the papers. Enjoy the pool. I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just darling!!! Love the hammock Riley- love your DO and the sentiment- spot on! Ahhh your description of summer sounds fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun summery image! Absolutely love it! Great sentiment and oh so true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Kelly - love the touch of yellow there.
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, inside and out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Hammocks always look so inviting, until you try to get into one of them. ha ha ha
    Glad to hear you're enjoying the sunshine. We've got alot here too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so fabulous. Notwithstanding your cute image, I "heart" your beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This fun card brings with it a whole lot of happy!! Love it, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, this is hilarious, I can't stop laughing looking at this card. Thank you, you made my day! I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this image!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. I do hope you can join us again next week!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Riley looks quite comfy relaxing on your beautiful card! I love the pretty papers and the ric rac gives me the impression of ocean waves. Hope you are enjoying your summer! Ours is quickly coming to an end, only 2 weeks left...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Kelly!! I love the dps you chose to go with the cute Riley image and perfect combo! So glad you shared with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the moose kicking back in the hammock. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so inviting and wonderfully fun and happy. I want to change places with Riley...too darn cute...great job Kelly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Riley is so adorable. Your background paper is beautiful and the stitching reminds me of machine quilting. Very nice.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TT DT
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card and a great take on the challennge theme. Love the sentiment too1

    Thanks for taking part in the On the Beach challenge with us at Stamping with the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How cute! I love the paper you used - looks like a quilt....and Riley just looks so relaxed...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful layout and I really enjoy how you decorate the inside with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete