1.12.2014

Sneak #1 ~ Riley and Company



Hi there!  It's that time again --
 Riley and Company Stamps Sneak Peek week!
  We have 60 new Funnybones stamps and 10 new Riley Stamps.
My card today is a sneak peak at one of the new Funnybones
that will soon be available :)
There is something for everyone with this new stamp release ~
from the hysterical to sweet and touching.
Be sure to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's
blogs for sneak peeks every day until the blog hop!

When is the Blog Hop?
This Thursday, January 16th - live at 10 PM EST!
It will start here, on the Riley and Company Blog.
 All the new stamps from the sneak peeks you'll see and 
many, many more will be available at that time as well.

Get ready to giggle!


 

My card was inspired by the Inspiration Photo 
here at Inspired By #102


I'm also linking this card to the Crazy Challenge - manly cards.
This is my 19th card in my 100/100 personal 2014 challenge :)
Add caption

 
I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak!
Hope to see you then :)

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

16 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I LOVE that sentiment! Too Funny!!!
    I also love this card - perfect patterned paper and a perfect design!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL great card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I read it to my hubby. I love the big circle and the scalloped layer. The colors make the card seem so serious... and then you read it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Kellie. I did a snicker when I read the sentiment. Love your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Kelly - love the design and colours you have used.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! That is just too cute Kelly!! I love your card design and colors!! Need to check out the blog hop! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! That's just too cute. Love your card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! Great card and sensational funny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the papers you used and it looks like another great 10 stamps from Riley are on their way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got me laughing with this one, Kelly!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    That is hilarious!
    Gorgeous, clean design and super fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing the smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card; thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha!! This is so awesome!! I love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great color combo! Fits the inspiration pic perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! I am literally still laughing out loud. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL!! Thank you so much for the much needed laugh! I love how you made the card quite manly, makes the sentiment even more funny!

    ReplyDelete