12.07.2014

Riley and Company *New Stamp Release* - Day 1 ♥

 
 
Hi friends! 
 
It's time!  It's time!  Riley and Company has a brand new stamp release - 33 new Funny Bones sentiments and 6 new Funny Bones Retro Folks ♥
 

Today I have the first of the upcoming sneak peek cards to
share with you - one of my personal favorites of this release!
This is SO me! :)
I'm a big kid at heart, much to the delight of my kids ~
there isn't much I won't do, or try, or jump into ...
well, at least once ♥
 
I have a CAS card to share with you today
using Bouncy Ball Riley and the new Old Enough To Know Better stamp ~
they went spectacular together, I thought!

Here's some information on our upcoming hop!
 
 
Release Date: Thursday 11th December 2014
  • Sneak Peek week starts on the Sunday 7th December
  • Blog Hop and stamps are available for sale at 10PM EST on the 11th December
  • Blog Candy Winner will win a $20 Gift Certificate to the Riley & Co online store!
  • 33 new Funny bones sentiments and 6 new Funny bone images to be released!
** Please note that the stamps will go on sale as soon as the blog hop starts
 
We have sneaks all week long up until the hop -
be sure to stop in daily to see what we're creating!
 
Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

Card entered into: 613 Avenue:  AG
OSAAT - AG
The Ribbon Girls - Use Ribbon
One Crazy Stamper - AG
AllSorts - Animal Magic
Crafty Calendar - White on White

 

18 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee!!!!! How fun and cute! I just love little Riley and your card is perfect Kelly!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh deer!! so cute, love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Kelly, and I love this sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so fun, Kelly!! Riley looks like he's having so much fun!! Love the sentiment!! This makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my- that looks like so much fun! Love the sentiment too. We spent alot of time on those balls- back in the day where I did not think about getting injured!
    ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha-ha, love the sentiment! Great card and sentiment for any age birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this Kelly - the sentiment is fabulous and I love the image that you have paired it with. (iBt like me too, I think.)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect combination of sentiment and image, Kelly!! I can't wait to see the rest of this great release! I may have to ask Santa for a few Funny Bones for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! That is such a cute sentiment Kelly!! I love the image you've used with it!! I really need to pull my Riley collection out for a play!! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA....I figured you were a mischievious one, Kelly. :-) This is just too, too cute. I see you have been a busy bee while I was away. You were making super creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Animal magic;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute image that brings out our inner child. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT in our Anything Goes with Lace challenge. Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! What a totally adorable card! I'm running behind this week, but wanted to let you know that I'm so glad you shared this lovely project with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a very cute card and love the sentiment...cant wait to see more of them! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar this month!!
    Hope you have a lovely Christmas when it arrives!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still laughing, because that is so true...love Riley, great job. Nicely done, and thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    Leanne DT
    One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck - Hope to see your creations again. Samara DT - OSAAT

    ReplyDelete