8.03.2016

New Stamps! Riley and Company new stamp release! :)

 
Hi everyone!  
It's dog-gone hot out there, isn't it?! :)
The Riley and Company new stamp release continues on this week -
 from Monday until Friday, you'll be treated to all the new stamps and sentiments.

First up, introducing Tucker the pup!  He is absolutely darling.
  I fell instantly in love with Tucker!
I created a dog house with cardstock, colored and fussy cut Tucker and 3d foam popped him up onto the front of the card.  This was super fun to make!


 

 He's also joined by one of the new Riley and Company stamps friends,
Felix the cat!  Felix is as quite mischievous!  
The first stamp shows Felix with his balloon but there is also a Felix standing alone, which I've paired with another
new release funnybones stamp :)

 

 I'll be back in a bit with more fun posts showing you even more stamp, dies, and inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


9 comments:

  1. Fun cards, so fun and colourful! All so pretty!
    I'm a cat lover, but my favourite card is that with Tucker the pup in his house! Fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Tucker is so adorable!! I love the house you've created for him!! Felix is so cute!! Those sentiments make me laugh out loud!! Love these my friend!! You've showcased the new stamps perfectly!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly you have really rocked these images and sentiments - love them!! Not only the images and sayings, but the crisp clean colours of your papers all add to the wonderful look of these cards.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Kelly........... these cards are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a dog person, I have to favor Tucker and those big eyes, but those fun sentiments sure give Felix a ton of appeal!! Super cute cards, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEKKK!! Oh my word I am in love this sweet little pup!! I adore that wonderful dog house you've made for him Kelly!! Super cute card design!! Those kitties are so fun with their colorful expressions!! I just love the funny sentiments too!! Really awesome makes my friend! I have loved everything you've created with these new images!! Super fun!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute! I love the eat cake sentiment....because it's so true :) Also, LOVE the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute layouts! I like the kidnapping sentiment and the paper piecing on that card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, this is such a fun release. You did a fabulous job on these! I'm still smiling!

    ReplyDelete