11.09.2016

3M: Dashing through the snow!

Good morning, friends!

It's the 9th of the month, 
the day the 3 Musketeers post our cards with a surprise image :)
This was my month to provide the image
and this is the one I chose:
Snowy Trio by Purple Onion Designs.

I bought this stamp and matching sentiment the SECOND I saw it
while blog surfing ... 
It was love at first sight!


  
Call me crazy, but I love and long for the snow! ♥
Having grown up mostly in Europe with real winters and lots of snow,
I miss all wonders and beauty of it.
Alas, here in South Florida we had "sand"men and
lights strung up in palm trees and iced cocoa, LOL! :)

Here is my take on the image this month:



My card has a base of dsp from a mish-mash holiday blend,
and I've added sugar stickles to the 'snowy' areas.
I've added a snowflake from my stash that I covered in white faux snow paint
and then sprinkled it with Martha Stewart glitter, and a pearl adorns the cent

 Be sure to see what Barb and Jeanette have made 
with the image as well .... you won't want to miss it!
Next month, Barb is up and I'm sure she has something fun 
in store for us ♥



Big hug, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kelly... your card is precious! Love the colors, the design, the layers.... love everything about it, in fact!

    Thanks for finding a great image/sentiment for us to use this month. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly what a fabulous trio of snow people, they are so cute, love the sentiment as well, a super, super festive make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this trio of singing snowmen, Kelly! What a super fun winter card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Kelly!! The image is so sweet!! You've colored it beautifully!! I love the sentient, too!! What a gorgeous winter card this is my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and cheery little Christmas card! What a wonderful image with gorgeous coloring. The background papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Kelly these are cute and a beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are these singing snowmen, Kelly!!!! A great choice of stamp! Love your colouring and the sugar stikles!! Such a brilliant design, too, with these two banners! The snowflake is a so lovely detail!
    I read you leaved in German, so I'm sure you miss snow! sandmen and snowmen are really very different! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Snowmen card, Kelly. Great layout and DP Choice. I like the glitter on it.
    We had the first snow yesterday ! Much to early and fortunately it is gone again. You realize I do not like snow so much ? **lol**

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. This trio is adorable. Wonderful coloring and layout to really show them off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is as cute as can be. Love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly--your card is so darn cute. I love how your colored the snowman and added sweet cheeks! Great addition of the bling and I like the banner for the sentiment. What a fun image to place with this month--thanks for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I love the use of color against the snowy white background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly this is great too. As I said to Jeanette I love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No wonder you scooped up that stamp in an instant ... what an adorable image! Super-fun card!

    ReplyDelete