10.09.2017

3M: Which witch is which?!


Hiya friends!

This is my second post for today.
Two in a row ~ I'm on a roll! :)

The 9th of the month is the day the 3 Musketeers post our cards.
 Jeanette sent us this month's image and it's a riot!
 Not quite sure what she is implying with this adorable 
Whipper Snapper 3 witches stamp ....
hmmmmmm.
 
But after careful review, I'm pretty sure I'm the one with the green hair :)
Yes, green is my favorite color ...
 But since Jeanette just got some pretty new glasses,
and Barb was blessed with the gift of height,
by process of elimination, I must be the one with the green hair!

So I made sure my warts were on point!
LOL!!!



I really wanted to go with a 'storybook' look to my coloring
of these witches.
I had a small leftover swatch of water coloring and it was a really nice
compliment in the color palette, 
so I made the card base work around my image.
 Usually I make my cards the other way around.
Added a heat embossed Happy Halloween and ta-da!


Be sure to see what Barb and Jeanette made with this same image, too!
Barb is up next month and I'm sure it will be a fabulous image.


Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly
 

14 comments:

  1. Love this fun and colorful Halloween design, Kelly!! What adorable witches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so fun!! Those witches are fabulous!! I love how you colored them!! The background is gorgeous, too!! Love, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cute witches Kelly..fabulous colouring and love the background and love your left over water colour swatch..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card Kelly! I love all the precious witches.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Your coloring is spot-on and I think the background is just perfect. Would love to get a real picture of the 3M's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!!! Love your "cartoon" card!!! Adorable! And such wonderful colors!
    Pinned! https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524493733795/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly... your card is AWESOME!!! And the funny thing is, in my mind, Barb was the tall one, too... and of course I'm a round one so the one on the left had to be me. Process of elimination worked here, too.

    You are such a talented woman! THANK YOU for being part of the Musketeers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabuloussssssss and great card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, this is such a funny card, I couldn't stop laughing!!!! Absolutely brilliant and love the colours and background. Big hugs and blessings. Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kelly...Great card. You don't have warts they're beauty marks and green hair looks great on you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning card Kelly, I love these wonderful witches. Fantastic colours too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Halloween card - so fun and that image is super cute - even the warts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card and that image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great fun Halloween card. I love the image and have to say the witches don't look at all scary! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete