1.07.2010

It's Sweet N Sassy Stamp Release Day!

** For the BBB Blog hop, see the previous post!** Don't miss the peeks and chance for prizes!


Sending you ..... Eskimo Kisses!



Today is the wonderous release day at Sweet N Sassy Stamps! I believe there are 6 new stamps (including the awesome bundle) and 2 new digis for you to see! There have been so many beautiful sneak peeks on the DT blogs but today the stamps can be yours, too! Today's card is from the set called Eskimo Kisses ~ adorable! At with most of the country in such a cold, snowy time - what could be more perfect that this!

Be sure to stop by SNR Card Universe as well - today is free digi day!

Please stop back by tomorrow as I'll have a new SNSS stamp card to share with you :)

Have a blessed day!

x0x0x0

10 comments:

  1. Darling card!! I love the new Eskimo Kiss set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another GORGEOUS creation! Wow, you're giving Jeanette a run for her money with total of cards made so far this year!! You go, Girl!! Send me some of that mojo, will ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kelly, this is such a sweet card. I love it! That image is adorable... and your card is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so sweet. Love the colors and the snowflakes are perfect with this kissing couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I get to see 2 times as many goodies from you today! Awesome job, as usual! Your colors are so yummy & that layout is awesome TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image!!! We use to always rub noses growing up for eskimo kisses! Great job :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. So suh-weet, Kells!! I love your color and paper choices for this little cutie! I'm so happy you're designing for SNSS this month! Your creations have been top notch, and I'm loving them all!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. That image is adorable and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card!
    i was Just peeking at it on the SNSS site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! I totally forgot to leave a comment here yesterday! This is too cute, Kelly! Love the coloring, papers and chipboard die cuts! That ribbon treatment is awsesome! YGG!

    ReplyDelete