2.09.2010

It's a Pink Elephant Birthday Hop!

And we're hopping to celebrate Ella  The Pink Elephant's 1st Birthday :)    The challenge on this hop was to look back through TPE and find a challenge and recreate it!  I went with Challenge #16 from last year.  If you found me from Stacie's blog, then you are in the right place on the hop.  If you are just arriving, or get lost along the way, don't fret!  You can start HERE.

Meet Luigi!  He is the cutest little Pizza guy I have ever laid my eyes on!  I couldn't wait to scoop him up when I saw him being released!  Luigi is also my submission for KL Stampin N Scrappin's Challenge #16 to do Paper Tole .... so I propped up his hat AND the pizza and gave him some 3D effect.  And he definitely has a pizza my heart :)   I inverted the sketch due to how big Luigi is and to make room for the sentiment as well and paired it with some brand new Bo Bunny Valentine papers ~ yummilicious!   And for Stampin' Sisters in Christ #25 to use "two different..." my 2 different are the brown and pink patterned papers! 

From here, hop on over to Melissa and see what she has for you today ~ TFL and enjoy the hop!

Deets:  Cardstock:  Melon Mambo & Pink Pirouette from SU!  Bazzill Brown; Stamps:  High Hopes Luigi & sentiment; Colored with Prismacolor markers; Fiskars punch, Ric-rac, ribbon, Bo Bunny DSP, Bo Bunny Button; Tombo, 3d dots

28 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute!! I love the pink & brown!! How funny that we picked the same challenge!! :D Thanks so much for celebrating with us today!!
    Sheri~TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUIGI!!!!!! Yipee! There he is in all his glory! This is so so cute, Kel!! I love how you've colored him and how his hat is popped up. This layout is adorable and I especially love how you did the ribbon border! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/09/2010

    "when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's AMORE..."

    I love your card! The layers are incredible and the dp - perfection **mwah** Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is tooo cute!! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, your card is so so fun! I love the sketch you used and the Luigi, of course, is the cutest pizza chef stamp ever! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, cute card. I love the colors brown and pink and Luigi is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the image, I may have to get him for myself!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, great colouring and that sentiment is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! What a fab lil image! We're huge pizza-holics! and I know that my boys would adore this lil chef :)
    Adorable card, Kelly! Wonderful coloring too!
    TFS! hugs, margie

    PS - Sorry for the comment mess up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2/09/2010

    Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2/09/2010

    This card is adorable Kelly, I love him....the Luigi stamp is TDF...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun valentine's card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. I love that sentiment! :) Thanks for hopping with us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun card, love the colours used!
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww Kelly! He is so darned cute! The popped up hat adds great dimension, and I love the layout you chose! What a wonderful card!!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute valentine! Even pizza can be romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that image!!! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love the image!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely. great image and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it Kelly & love that image! Thanks for joining our blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  22. Big smile, your card is so sweet! Love the funny image and the papers. have a wonderful day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, is this every a cutie -- who wouldn't adore receiving this charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH this is so cute!!!! Love everything about it!
    hugs,
    Moshie

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAHA thats funny what a GREAT idea. Very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is adorable! Luigi is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great job with that Luigi stamp, Kelly!! I knew you would make something amazing with him! Congrats on winning one of the Top 3 at KL Stampin N Scrappin! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete