7.19.2010

Bringing you friendship today :)


Happy Monday to you!  And Monday's mean a brand new challenge starting this week at Deedee's Challenge Blog ~ and this week we are celebrating Friendship and fellowship!  Today's card brings you the sweetest lil piggy called "God's Way" :)  This is brand new from Deedee's Digis and Deedee has a brand new feature called Dollar Digis - that's right, a whole section of amazing digi stamps for just $1.00! 

For this sweet little piggy, I made a joy fold card - haven't made one of those in forever!  I added the sentiment on the inside - a special one for me since it's the one you may have seen on my emails in my siggy - I'm honored to have it chosen for this friendship set! {thanks, Deedee!}





For this card, I ooed and awed over the new SU! In colors and went with Blushing Bride, paired it with some DCWV mat stack "Flower Shower", added the image colored with prismacolor markers and it's held closed with a Big brad from MM.

I hope you get the chance to play along this week!  Check it out here!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and Blessings!
~Kelly

Card Deets: SU! Cardstock: Blushing Bride, PTI White
DSP:  DCWV "Flower Shower"
Image:  Deedee's Digi  and sentiment
Prismacolor markers, Cuttlebug, nesties, trimmer, Tombo, MM brad, assorted flowers

19 comments:

  1. OMGoodness....that little piggy is so cute!! Love your card....have to make a card or two myself today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the piggy and can't wait to hope on over to see the other Digi's. Just love the sentiment, it is just so true, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, Kelly, looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is one adorable piggy! A joy fold card? I've never tried one of those, but I'll sure have to. It's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...I love this piggy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...this is too stinkin cute! Not only do I love the image but the paper is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7/19/2010

    Cute, cute card Kelly....you do such a great job.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Kelly! That sentiment is beautiful. I love those papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Kelly! This card is wonderful. I love it so much and your tag line being used must be an honour! Lol! I left you some love over on the Craft Blog and at CDAC. I just love the new look to your blog. I love polka dots and just looove these cheerful polka dots here on your blog. Thanks for the yummy eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Kelly! I had forgotten all about a friend's "pig collection" until I saw your card! Now I know a use for this little feller!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kelly, i like the purple colors and the pic is really funny !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7/20/2010

    What a wonderful card, Kelly! There is so much here that catches my eye -- the pretty color combo and sweet papers, your neat layout, and that great flower on the front. Just lovely! Thanks for sharing your sweet signature with all of us and allowing me to use it in this set! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWWWWWW, isn't this the sweetest!! I love that fold and I love the oversized brad a top those flowers! CUUUUUUUUUUTE Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute. Love the bright colors, the image, the fold...okay everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7/22/2010

    Your cards are so professional and clean and crisp. You can tell you take a lot of time and care in making each one. This one is absolutely darling. SCS(not2shabbydesigns)

    ReplyDelete