9.30.2010

One Martini .......... and I'm on the floor ;)


ROFL - seriously ..... one glass of wine does it for me!  One Martini?  You'll find me on the floor for sure! 

For this month's SOTC card, our fabulously funny and talented hostess, Karen, asked us to create a card with humor.  So Addy tude here has never seen ink in the year+ that I've owned her, so it was time for her to play :) 

My card is pretty simple ~ I kept going over and over the layout, the papers, the flowers - adding some, taking them back off ...... and my daughter convinced me that the ones I'd added to the top were "too much, too busy and you covered up the pretty paper!"  Alas, here were are with Addy 'tude and her 'tinis, rofl!



Blessings!
~Kelly

Card deets:  Martha Stewart Pink CS, Close to Cocoa & Pink Pirouette by SU!,
DSP - K & Company; Image: Stampingbella "Addy Tudes" & sentiment by Stampingbella;
Cuttlebug, nesties, prismacolor markers, MM flowers & MM Brads, scrapbooking 3d tape,
Tombo, Aileens, ribbon from Hanna stamps

17 comments:

  1. Great card!! I love her balancing act!! Wish we lived closer so that we could actually have a drink together! HUGGZ, GF~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card, love the image and sentiment! Sure brings a smile to your face. I think the flowers you have are perfect and the dp fits with this little Addy Tude. Hope you didn't get to water logged from yesterday's storm. Guessing the kids had school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    LOL!! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! perfect sentiment!!! thanks for joining us this week at If the Shoe fits....SCRAP IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL!! Love it! I would be on the floor after half a tini!!!! Love the bright and fun colors of the this card. Great image and your coloring is fab as always my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. I love the way you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha!! LOVE IT!!!!! The card is great - and the sentiment is so me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heeheehee! Not me!! Bring on those appletinis!!! Great card, Kelly! I've always loved that sentiment, and you put it with a great image, papers and embellies! Awesome!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! This is so darn cute, Kelly! I LOVE IT!! Great layout, beautiful papers, lovely embellishments and absolutely great image and sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so hilarious. Love the image, the colors, the layout...you know -the whole card :) Thanks for the chuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp _ I have a pack of post-its that have the same saying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny!! I am with you, one Martini and it's lights out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, this is really a fun card. The sentiment fits great with this fun image. LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...this is such a cute card! The sentiment is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HaHa!! This is TOO cute! Love all of the bright, fun colors you used for this little "martini diva"! She looks fabulous and ready to par-tay! LOL! Love those 3 little layered flower accents, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, this is so fun! That image is going on my wish list, such a great card for a girl friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10/02/2010

    That is just HILARIOUS, Kelly! I'm not much of a drinker, so I think I'd be joining you on the floor after that one martini -- LOL! The bright colors you used on this are so cheery -- they really add to the humor of it all! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete