8.04.2014

Let's Scuba!

 
Hi everyone! 
 I can't believe summer is winding down already ~ say it isn't so!
I'm not ready for the new school year,
which starts in just 2 short weeks.
I'm soooo not ready! :(
 
We love the outdoors here and when blessed with gorgeous weather,
we make trips to the beach!
My 'to-make' list from Pinterest has grown,
including creations needing shells - lots and lots of pretty shells!
The tides haven't brought many to the shore lately,
so we ventured out with masks and snorkels to find them -
and did we ever!
I'm super excited to get started on those gifts now ♥


  
This week's bi-weekly Riley and Company Stamps challenge
is brought to us by Kendra ~ Summer/outdoor sports.
While we don't scuba, we snorkel --
 an outdoor activity that we just love!


I've used Scuba Riley on my card today,
colored with prismacolor markers and added to a card base
with summery, bright colors ...
such a happy card :)
 
Be sure stop by the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT
inspirations!
If you'd like to link up your Riley card to the challenge blog,
or add your card to a gallery,
please use the keyword Riley1614.

Thanks for stopping by!
Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings ♥
~Kelly

I'll enter my card into:  2cute Ink - Animals
Craftybloggers - Summer Fun
Imagination crafts - Summer Holiday/Scene
My craft spot - Summer Fun Colors
Come and Get it - All About Dies
Crafting when we can - Bright Colors
 

24 comments:

  1. Your loss os summer means our spring is about to spring :-). Lovely card Kelly - and oh what funt o be able to snorkel in your back yard, as it
    were.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Kelly! That little moose is really rubbing off on me and I'll need to get some of these images! Beautiful pairing of papers too as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is Scuba Riley in these bright and beautiful colors, Kelly!

    What a grand adventure to scuba for shells! I hope we get to see some of the wonderful gifts you make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card, I love the colors you used!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, this is just adorable. Glad you found some wonderful shells to use for your gift making. What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so adorable!! Scuba Riley is cute!! What a fun card!! Love it, Kelly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see all the shells you gathered while snorkeling! Love your fun and cute, cute card too. Of course I love little Riley!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so adorable, love the image you used! I love summer too, I didn't even realize it is here and it's already half way through!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Riley just gets to do everything, such a lucky chap! Try not to think about school starting and when you must, think of the quiet crafting time you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image. A scuba diving moose. Now I HAVE seen it all. LOL. love the bright colors Kelly. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear- this is just darling! You nailed the coloring and the DP combo! You are so fortunate being close to the ocean: )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I had as many fun adventures as Riley seems to. Your card is adorable and brignt as always Kelly. I know I can always visit your blog and it will make me smile. Enjoy your last days of summer. I am on a count down of a different sort here, only six weeks till we are off to New Zealand. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I look at your card, I want to pack my bags and go to Egypt to dive. It's been too long - it's time again. Thanks for a little vacation Feeling. **sniff**

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not ready for school to start either! Your card is adorable. I like all the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Back with my DT hat on! I like the color combo you used on this card. I wish I were swimming right now too! Thanks for playing along at Crafting a When We Can!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This fun image made me giggle. Is there anything Riley can't do? Love this fun card. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly - Lovely darling card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely project and lovely idea. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the scuba image. Coincidentally there's a lot of scuba images on tv as I'm watching Shark Week. lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable! I LOVE that image and your card design is fantastic! :o) Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kelly! I was thinking of you not too long ago and wondering about your book. Are you still working on that?

    Your card is fantastic! It's so bright and fun! Such a wonderful image with papers just right for your card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  24. My goodness! I had no idea it had been so long since I visited! I'm going to do my best not to let that happen again!! I miss too much! :)

    I love this Riley card! The colors are so perfect for summer and he looks like he's having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete