8.21.2017

Pumpkins, please!


 
Hello friends!

I'm back from our glorious vacation!
We enjoyed the wonderful resort life
 with pools and a lazy river right outside our room ♥
And side trips to Disney World and Islands of Aventure/Universal,
dinners out and so much more ♥
You know they say coming back from vacation ...
you need a vacation ~ hee hee!

We haven't been able to sit still for more than a few hours ~
and yet have to already dash off ..
today is also the first day of school! 

So.  not.  ready :(



 Mondays are also The Project Bin day on my blog ♥
The Project Bin has 2 new gorgeous stamp sets just added to the store!
One of them is this very set on my cards today:  New Leaf.
It is positively GORGEOUS and 
perfect for those fall theme cards.

Here is a quick set of CAS cards I created:
 
 For this set of cards, 
I used my Spellbinder Nestabilities to cut the circular pattern first,
Then I stamped around the cut out using sentiments from New Leaf
and the pumpkin in varied inks, like Clearly Kelly and Ranger Distress Oxide Ink.
I fussy cut the pumpkin, 
then added it to the patterned paper background using 3d foam.  
The dsp is from PTI and it's from their Fall Leaf Prints collection.




I always complete the inside of my cards, too, 
but ran short of time so we'll have to imagine the inside being just as fun! :)
 
 Here's a look at the stamp set, New Leaf,
and it's available in the shop!
 

It's still in the high 90's here, 
I'm hoping it feels like a beautiful autumn starting wherever you are!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations Kelly! Love that stamp set. Back to school already, we still have a couple of weeks of vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous The Project Bin set! How adorable for fall! The sentiments are always spot-on!! Love these sweet pumpkin cards you have created with these delightful stamps, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous!! I love the designs and colors!! Elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS cards Kelly..love the pumpkins and the sentiments around the circle look really good..the background papers are the perfect match to your inks and AUTUMN is my favourite season and I am heading into Spring, which means Summer is round the corner and I'm not into that season so much..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards Kelly. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and love the colours. Beautiful designs. We are supposed to be in our Summer! I am sitting here with my feet in my fur lined slippers!! It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow and the next day, even hotter. We could actually get the heat up to 26 degrees!! Wow!! Lol!! Sounds like you had a brilliant holiday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back from your vacations Kelly, hope you have time to relax, now... :D LOL
    Great cards, so different from usual, brilliant creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and it's our first day of school too. Your cards are just gorgeous and you picked some amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards and the colors you've used. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG.....Kelly.......I Love these!! I want to make them!!! Now I need to find those stamps! Your such an enabler! LOL

    ReplyDelete