12.31.2017

My Favorite 12 ~ Looking back at 2017 ♥


Hello, sweet friends!
A brand new year is almost upon us!

I'm so blessed to be on this journey with you all ...
together we are crafters, bloggers, friends

Looking back at 2017, I'm delighted to not only have met my crafty goals
but surpassed them, including starting a YouTube channel 
and an exciting new Design Team. 

My 2018 crafty goals have a few surprises in store ~
hopefully bringing fresh inspiration, ideas, and a new blog series!
I look forward to blogging along with you next year
and can't wait to see what you'll be up to as well :)

Taking a little stroll,
here's looking back at some of my favorite cards of 2017:
{not always in order of the month created :)}

January


February

 

March


April


May

 


June


July


August


September



October


November
 


December


It's always hard to chose a favorite card ~  
like asking what's your favorite stamp!
Say.  What?!

But it definitely makes me smile when I reflect back
on creating these in particular ... 
remembering the stamping, die-cutting, coloring ♥

Did you make a favorite's list, too?
Cheers ~ and for the new year ahead!


Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, lovely array of cards for the last year!
    Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog! I wish you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, congrats on achieving your crafting goals of 2017, and the new beginnings and fresh things you have planned for 2018. Sounds fun! Your stroll through the faves of 2017 brought a huge smile to my face. I love re-visiting the creations my friends have made through the year... admiring your talent all over again. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly you have really rocked this past year and have achieved so much. Love all your cards shown here, especially the December one :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly--your look back at 2017 is so fun! I love all of your cards and seeing 12 of them in one post brings a smile to my face. Congrats on achieving your 2017 goals and here is to being on track in 2018 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, yes!! I loved seeing all these delightful designs again!! Your cards are always so bright and filled with joy!! Beautiful representation of this year's work, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete